Pokémon Crystal is a great game, but sadly it suffers from bugs and inaccuracies. This romhack fixes those but still retain the original feel and content of the game, which means this hack is more of a “patch” rather than a completely new game.
It is highly recommended to make backups of your saves when trying out a new release
also go to the 2nd floor of a pokemon center and save your game there for the best results.
3.8 update is out!!
With version 3.8 we get a proper blast from the past along with some neat additions.
As always, make backups of your saves inside a Pokemon Center.
Smashing rocks now has a chance to give the player one of the following items:
With the existance of fossils from the above addition, you can no longer find Kabuto and Omanyte in the wild.
You can revive your fossils with the help of the new Scientist NPC inside the Ruins of Alph Research Center.
The time of day (Day or Night) can now be seen with an icon on the main battle menu.
When picking up or receiving TMs as gifts the name of the move will also be shown.
The Mew you are given after defeating Cooltrainer Rose now holds Stardust.
- The entirety of bugs have been fixed
- Capture all 251 Pokémon, no trading with friends required
- Adjusted Time System, no longer will you have short mornings or long nights
- Celebi event restored, no more scrambled eggs
- Infinite use TMs, a collector’s dream
- Move Reminder to teach your pokemon forgotten moves
- All Gym Leaders are available for a rematch, think you can win again?
- Extra Trainer Card page for Kanto badges and all 16 badges are now in color!
- Shiny variant display on pokedex entries by pressing SELECT
- Easily change the time by pressing DOWN + B on the main menu, no silly password input needed either!
More detailed information in the provided text files.